West Palm Beach, Florida
Saint Petersburg, Florida
Temple Terrace, Florida
Florida Certified General Contractor
First Florida is a Florida general contractor incorporated in 1963 and headquartered in Miami. We provide outstanding general contracting, preconstruction, construction management and green construction services throughout Florida.
Our clients are discerning developers of multi-family housing and they benefit from our competitively priced commercial construction, as well as our experience, personnel, financial strength and track record of success. As contractors in affordable housing and market-rate housing markets, we consistently outperform our competitors. We are proud to work with some of the best subcontractors in Florida and we work hard to have them enjoy working with us.
- Over 15,000 housing units constructed
- Over 3,500 hotel rooms built throughout the US and the Caribbean
- Close to 1,500 units of housing for the elderly constructed
- We built the first LEED™ certified affordable housing project in Miami-Dade County
- In the last five years, we have built six million square feet of apartments
- We are Florida's leading general contractor for multi-family housing
- We are a State of Florida and Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity - approved contractor for all tax credit and HUD projects
The principals of First Florida maintain a scale of operations that enables us to be involved in all aspects of our client relationships. As your general contractor, we personally negotiate, estimate, subcontract and inspect each construction project. This philosophy allows for tighter controls and better interaction with clients and subcontractors. It also allows us to enjoy the creative process and results in completed projects of a higher quality with fewer problems along the way.